Chinese New Year Street Festival
The Cairns Airport Great Barrier Reef Chinese New Year Street Festival celebrates Tropical North Queensland’s diversity and rich Chinese heritage. It is a popular and much anticipated community event which brings new life and vibrancy into the city, enhancing the visitor experience for all.
SAT 09 FEB 2019
Time: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
This year’s program includes:
- colourful Lion and Dragon performances
- Chinese drumming
- interactive art and cultural displays
- Chinese food
- a huge variety of market stalls and street food
- Children’s activities include the opportunity to feed the Lion and Chinese Craft.
- two stages providing action-packed entertainment and prize draws